|The School Resource Officer program is a collaborative effort by law enforcement, educators, students, parents, and the community, in an effort to reduce crime, drug abuse, violence and provide a safe and secure learning environment for everyone.
Officer Leroy Sanchez is the School Resource Officer and he has an office at Ripon High School. Officer Sanchez is tasked with assisting all Ripon schools with criminal matters and quality of life issues. His responsibilities include gathering information about activity within both the schools and neighborhoods that may negatively impact the peace, safety, and security of the schools, its students, and staff.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Officer Sanchez at gro.nopirfoyticnull@zehcnasl
- National Institute on Drug Abuse -Preventing Drug Use Among Children and Adolescents
- One-page fact sheet (English) – for underage drinking
- Dangers to your Health: Alcohol Abuse
- Ayudas para Padres: Consumo de Alcohol entre Menores de Edad en California
- www.southcountycrisiscenter.org – click “programs” for information on teen anger management and high school peer presure.
- www.womenscenteryfs.org – Women’s Center – Youth and Family Services
- www.youngwomenshealth.org (Teen Emotional Health Link – Anger Management / Depression / Eating Disorders / Stress)
- www.cyberbullying.org (Internet Safety)
- www.netsmartz.org (Internet Safety)
- www.parentproject.com (Resource for Parents of Out-of-Control Children)